I’ve seen a few of these tags go around and I always told myself hopefully one day I get to do a one or two. I’m not joking or saying this just because I actually got tagged it’s because it’s the honest truth. Aaaahhhhh!! Anyways it happened I got tagged by Erika I am so excited to answer these questions and hopefully you guys learn a little bit more about me. Thanks Erika!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Award was originally created by Okoto Enigma. Clicking the link will take you to her original post where you can find out more information about the Award. The intent of the Award is to award bloggers for their content and let them know that their work is appreciated.
1. Put the award logo in your post
2. Thank the person who nominated you, include a link to the post.
3. Mention the creator of the award, include a link to the blog.
4. List three things about you
5. Nominate 10 people
6. Notify the nominees by a blog comment
7. Ask your nominee 5 questions with one funny question
8. Share links to your best posts
What made you start blogging?
I started blogging because I love writing. I feel like I communicate better when I write then when I actually open my mouth and speak. I can express my self better and get out what I need to get out at the time. I figured I would start share my thoughts and experiences.
What has been your biggest achievement so far?
My blog reaching 100 followers! It’s not just the number it’s the fact that those 100 people saw something interesting in one of my posts now that really makes me happy.
What is one topic you would like to talk about on your blog but haven’t done so yet? Why?
One topic I haven’t talked about is ME. I’ve talked about the mom me but not who I actually am outside of being a mom. I haven’t talked about me because well; you know that’s a good question. I don’t really know why I haven’t I guess it’s because I don’t know where to start. I don’t know if I should start from the very beginning or start from the now. But I will be sharing something very dear to my heart soon.
What goals do you have for the new year?
To grow and to learn as Blogger and as a person period.
What funny memory can you think back on and still laugh about?
It wasn’t funny at the time, because I was scared for my life. But I would have to say it was the time I got chased by my grandmas chicken for stealing her chicks. It was all fun and games until she started chasing me. I tripped and she pecked me like crazy even after letting go of her chick. Did I stop stealing the chickens chick? Nope not at all, I just ran faster so ha!
Three Facts About Me
1. I’m the oldest but the shortest
2. I am a notebook hoarder and I’m okay with that
3. My spirit animal is Kourtney Kardashian
Questions for you
1. How has your blogging experience been so far?
2. What are your hobbies?
3. What is your favorite blog you have posted so far and why?
4. Where do you like to work on your blogs?
5. Funniest memory you have as a kid
Until next time