Thank you Melanie for nominating me for the Liebster 2017 Award. I am so happy to be doing this because It gives me the opportunity to get to know the person nominating me a little better and for my readers to get to know me as well. Hope you guys enjoy this.
Melanies Questions for Me
1. What’ your biggest achieveent to date?
Proving myself that I could do anything and everything I put my mind to
2. What’s your idea of the perfect day?
A clean house I have three little ones and the house stays clean for about 5 mins
3. If you could invite one celeb (dead or alive) to dinner party who would it be and why?
Okay I’m so torn y’all, I would love to have Kourtney Kardashian over because she’s literally me just a much more famous and richer me. And I can relate to her in so many ways. Bbbuutt I would also love to have dinner with Audrey Hepburn, i love all her films and she just seemed so classy and suphisticated!
4. What is your favorite quote?
”What if I fall” oh, but darling what if you fly? -Erin Hanson
5. What has been your most extravagant purchase?
I don’t really buy extravagant things, the most “expensive” thing I have is my Kate Spade purse. I like simple things
6. What is your favorite season and why?
The fall because it’s the in between weather, I live in Texas so we have weird weather.
7. What inspired you to start blogging?
i like writing and I feel like I express myself better in writing than I do when I actually speak. I also like sharing things that I like and share experiences.
8. What are you goals for your blog?
You know what I haven’t really thought about that. As I share my experiences of motherhood and outside of motherhood I hope that it somehow makes other moms out there not feel so alone.
9. What would be your dream holiday destination and why?
Ive always wanted to go maybe Egypt, not so much a holiday destination huh lol
10. What has been your highlight of 2017 so far?
Upgrading my blog also taking my CPC test and failing it because it thought me to be patient
11. Main course or dessert?
11 Random Facts about Me
1. My favorite color is pink
2. I love ramen noodles
3. I use to hate my freckles when I was younger but I have learned to love them
4. I started working when I was 14 years old because I wanted to buy myself everything I wanted without having to ask my mom
5. I got pregnant at 16
6. I hate being tickled
7. My favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany’s
8. I love reading books
9. I have three tattoos
10. I am a notebook hoarder
11. I’m 4’11
My Questions for You
1. What’s your favorite food?
2. What has been one of your favorite blogs you’ve posted so far?
3. What advice would you give someone starting a blog?
4. Do you have a posting schedule?
5. Who or what inspires you to blog?
6. What is your blog about?
7. What’s your favorite color?
8. What is your favorite present you received this Christmas?
9. Who’s your spirit animal and why?
10. Your favorite cartoon growing up?
11. How did you choose your blogs name? Would you change it?
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image t your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 question about yourself, which I’ll be provided to you by the person who nominated you. (Or however many they posted for you!)
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that yo can alaways ask th blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link to for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever of it!)
Thanks for reading I look forward to reading everyone’s blogs!
Until next time